BB30 service kit for SRAM DUB cranks. - Includes (2) Enduro 6806/29 ABEC-3 sealed bearings and 2 retaining clips - Bearing Dimensions: OD: 42mm / ID: 29mm / Width: 7mm - Enduro ABEC-3 bearings - Use with SRAM DUB cranks Note: SRAM DUB cranksets are not designed to work in 68mm or 73mm wide shells with inboard bearings. Use only if your frame is a direct-fit bearing system, and the BB shell width is 86.5mm or wider.
Use this double-sided socket tool for installing and removing both 48.5mm and 44mm 16-notch bottom bracket cups. Socket is machined for 1/2-inch drive, but a 3/8-inch to 1/2-inch adapter is included so you can use it with 3/8-inch drive torque wrenches. - Compatible with all Wheels Manufacturing bottom brackets that have 48.5mm or 44mm, 16-notch spline patterns - Also compatible with FSA MegaEVO BB cups, Shimano, SRAM/Truvativ, Campagnolo Ultra Torque, and FSA - Machined 6061 aluminum - Anodized red
Topeak's Hexus X is an award-winning, 21-function multi-tool with updated design to store T15, T25, and 8mm hex tool bits inside. Tire levers are securely side-mounted, and have additional tools built into them. The Hexus X is an excellent choice for both road and mountain bike riders. - Allen wrenches: 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 (2 pcs) / 5 / 6 / 8mm - Torx bits: T15 / T25 / T30 - #2 Phillips screwdriver - 14G / 15G spoke wrenches - 2 engineering grade plastic tire levers - Presta Valve Core Tool - Chromoly steel chain tool - Steel wire chain hook - Weight: 170g *Chain tool is compatible with single and multi-speed chains up to 12-speed except Campagnolo 11-speed hollow-pin chains
Topeak's X-Tool+ is an in intelligently designed, 11-function folding multi-tool that can easily handle most mid-ride adjustments and repairs. Perfect for everyday cycling, its updated design secures an 8mm hex tool bit between the tool's sides, allowing for a tight-folding design with extra capabilities. Includes a T20 / 2.5mm L-type wrench that can also be used to tighten the hinge pins of the X-Tool. - Allen wrenches: 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6mm - 8mm hex tool bit - Torx wrench: T20 / T25 - #2 Phillips screwdriver - Weight: 112g
- 50 hour service kit for Deluxe and Super Deluxe rear shocks - Includes air can seals, piston seal, and glide rings
$18.00 - $43.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
RockShox Volume Reducer Kits
Service kit to assist in scheduled maintenance and/or rebuild of RockShox dropper seatposts.
Problem Solvers 90 degree Presta valve inflator is used to inflate disc wheels, thanks to its narrow, low-profile head. • Presta valve • 90 degree inflator works with most pump heads
- Holds socket tool to BB axle to eliminate slippage during removal and installation. New spring preload allows increased flexibility and rotation during use. - New design works with square taper and splined axles with M8, M12, or M15 internal spindle thread. - Made from heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. - Use with Pedro's Splined Bottom Bracket Socket. Compatible with Pedro's Pro Socket Handle. If you have ever battled with an over-tightened Shimano and ISIS Drive splined bottom bracket cup, you know why Pedro's created the BB Socket Holder. Though these types of bottom brackets proved themselves as the standard for many years and continue to be found on many bikes, the tendency for their shallow splines to slip during removal or installation has resulted in more than a few expletives, high frustration levels, and worst of all, injuries. The Pedro's BB Socket Holder II provides a simple, shop-quality tool that solves this problem. The new design works on bottom brackets spindles with M8, M12, or M15 threads and adds spring preload for increased flexibility and rotation during use. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Checking your chain for wear is one of the simplest things any cyclist can do to maintain drivetrain performance and minimize maintenance costs. The Pedro's Chain Checker Plus II makes this task quick and easy offering a simple check of 50% and 75% chain wear. To ensure the maximum life from your chain and accuracy of measurement, the tool employs a three-point design which properly isolates pin wear from roller wear. Other two-point designs do not and can incorrectly indicate a worn chain, robbing the user of additional miles and money. The Chain Checker Plus II also includes a chain hook tool, perfect for simplifying chain removal and installation, and a chainring nut wrench, essential for removal and installation of chainrings. - Three point chain wear tool design properly isolates pin wear from roller wear - Includes a chain hook tool for simplifying chain removal and installation, and a chainring nut wrench for removal and installation of chainrings - Two chain wear indicators: 50% and 75% - Improved user instructions are laser etched on the tool
- Fits Shimano, Sun Race, Sachs, and other 12 spline, 22.7mm diameter 5–10 speed freewheels and all Campagnolo cassette lockrings and Record, Chorus, Centaur, and Athena bottom brackets. - Professional quality and precision sized for the perfect fit. - Designed to work with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket Handle, a 24mm socket or wrench, or in a bench vise. Pedro's socket tools provide a professional quality, precision fit tools required to properly install, remove, and adjust modern drivetrain components. Pedro's designed each socket tool to fit perfectly, protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic.
Socket Tool For Shimano® and ISIS Drive® Splined 20-Tooth BB Cups - Fits all Shimano® and ISIS Drive® splined 20-tooth bottom bracket cups and other cartridge bottom brackets. - Updated design features a square 3/8" drive. Also works with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket Handle, 24mm socket or wrench, or in a bench vise. - Professional quality, precision sized for the perfect fit. Pedro's socket tools provide the professional quality, precision fit tools required to properly install, remove, and adjust modern drivetrain components. Pedro's designed each socket tool to fit perfectly protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. The updated Splined Bottom Bracket Socket features a square 3/8" drive. The socket also works with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket Handle, 24mm socket or wrench, or in a bench vise. For tough bottom bracket jobs, make sure to check out the BB Socket Holder designed to help hold the Splined Bottom Bracket Socket in place. The 20-tooth pattern fits a variety of cartridge style bottom brackets that feature square taper, Octalink®, ISIS Drive™, and other similar spindles including models from FSA®, Shimano®, Truvativ®, Race Face®, and others.
$6.00 - $131.76
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
Y-Style Hex Wrench - Perfect for common hex hardware found on modern bicycles and components. - New improved ergonomic Y-style handle design. - Features refined body shape, quick-spin bit sleeves, longer bits, and bit-size indication. - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. - Pedro's popular Y-Wrenches feature heat-treated tool steel construction and durable plastic body designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. - The new improved ergonomic design features a refined body shape for improved fit and comfort, new quick-spin bit sleeves for speed and versatility, and bit-size indication for quick tool identification. - Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Heat-treated alloy tool steel, one inch base fits wrench or bench vise. Thin-wall construction allows use without removal of cones and locknuts. The FR-5 has 12 splines that are approximately 23.4mm across. - Fits Shimano, SRAM, Sunrace, Suntour, Chris King and other cassette lockrings - Fits the SRAM XX1 11-speed cassettes - Also fits Shimano disc brake lockrings - Always use a quick-release skewer to hold the tool in place and snug to cogs when loosening; for solid axles, use the axle nut
The Park Tool FR-5.2GT is designed specifically for use when removing and installing cassette lockrings from thru axle hubs. -Utilizes a 12mm guide pin to stabilize the tool during use - Fits 12-spline cassette lockrings from Shimano, SRAM (including 1x), SunRace, SunTour, Chris King and others (23.5mm diameter) - Fits some Shimano and similar disc brake rotor lockrings
Heat treated alloy tool steel, one inch base fits wrench or bench vise. Thin wall construction allows use without removal of cones and locknuts. The FR-5.2G has 12 splines that are approximately 23.4mm across. - Fits Shimano, SRAM, SunRace, SunTour, Chris King and other cassette lockrings - Fits the SRAM XX1 11-speed cassettes - Also Fits Shimano disc brake lockrings - Guide pin stabilizes tool
Park's Chainring Nut Wrench makes chainring bolt installation and removal easy. It securely holds the slotted nut to prevent spinning when tightening or loosening the bolt. And, it's double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, including Campagnolo chainring bolt nuts.
Park's Compact Crank Puller is used to remove Shimano Octalink, ISIS Drive and square-taper cranksets. It includes 2 rotating tips (16.3 and 11.3mm) to make the job easy. This is a great tool for your travel and home tool kit.
Park's FR-1.2 Freewheel Remover fits Shimano freewheels made since 1985. It's built thin so that removing axle parts is unnecessary. And, it's constructed of durable heat-treated steel.
The Park FR-7 Freewheel Remover fits Falcon freewheels. It's built thin so that removing axle parts is unnecessary. And, it's constructed of durable heat-treated steel.
Park's Hex Wrenches are every mechanic's best friend. They are constructed from industrial quality steel for durability and feature chamfered tips for a precision fit. And, their convenient L shape is perfect for jobs that require lots of leverage or for getting to hard-to-reach bolts.
$8.49 - $12.00
Park's professional-quality, precision-sized spoke wrenches are hardened and chrome plated for long service. Wrenches are vinyl coated in one of four colors indicating the size at a glance. You will find these wrenches in virtually every professional bike shop and every shop mechanic's personal tool stash. Make sure you have the sizes you need in your home toolbox and bike bag.
• Updated to fit better in the hand with a more rounded, smoother shape • The precision sized SW-7.2 fits the three most popular spoke nipple sizes on the market • Nickel plated for years of service • Designed for the home mechanic. FIts the following size spoke nipples: • .127" (3.23mm) • .130" (3.30mm) • .136" (3.45mm)
All your trailside tools, always on your bike and instantly accessible The EDC (Everyday Carry) tool contains all your essential trailside tools and can be conveniently stored inside your steerer tube/stem or the EDC Pump for quick and easy access. Add the optional Tubeless Plug Kit to your EDC tool to fix punctures fast. Whether you're going out for a quick lunch ride or setting off on a longer adventure, EDC has all the tools that you need to keep your bike running smoothly and fix any trailside mechanical. NEW FOR 2020 - Easier to remove from your bike, with a lower friction design. - Updated Chain Breaker is easier to use and has a steel body for increased durability - Stronger steel Spoke Keys - Black Multi-Tool - Tubeless plug jabber cover (Small storage capsule) - TOOL FEATURES (20 functions, 130g) - Includes a 10 function Multi-Tool, Tire Lever and Chain Breaker. MULTI TOOL FEATURES (10 functions, 58g) - 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm, T25 Torx. Flat Head Screwdriver. EDC Top Cap Tool - The EDC Tool contains no loose, easy to lose driver bits - Ultra compact and super lightweight. TIRE LEVER/CHAIN BREAKER FEATURES - Tire Lever, Chain Breaker, 0,1,2,3 Spoke Keys, Presta Valve Core Tool, Spare Rotor Bolt CARRIER FEATURES - Spare Quick Link Storage - 12,16, 20g CO2 Cartridge Storage or 2 x Sealed Storage Capsules STORAGE CAPSULE - The V2 EDC tool now comes with a small and a large sealed storage capsule. The new small capsule is used to cover your jabber and preloaded bacon strip keeping it sticky for longer. The small capsule can be used with EDC Threaded options. It also allows you to use the EDC tool and tubeless plug kit inside the small 70cc OneUp pump. The large capsule only fits inside an EDC Threaded setup, EDC Stem or 100cc pump. The small capsule can be installed inside the large capsule for separating items. Storage Capsule Suggested Pack List (not included): Cash ($20 Note), Zip ties, Park TB-2 Emergency Tire Boot, Waterproof matches, Glueless patches. EDC TOOL STORAGE OPTIONS - The EDC Tool was designed to be stored inside your stem/steerer tube or inside the high volume, CNC Aluminum, EDC Pump with integrated CO2 inflator head. Grabbing your EDC tool from the pump is as easy as reaching for your water bottle. COMPATIBILITY - Backwards compatible with all V1 EDC Tool storage options.
- Muc-Off's 3 most popular brushes in an handy pack - Claw brush ideal for chain, cassette and sprocket - Detailing brush ideal for tight areas such as suspension mounts or fork crowns - Soft washing brush ideal for your bike frame and wheels
- Protects rotor and calipers from overspray and while in transit - Quick and easy to use, fits all MTB and road rotors - Simply rinse and use again - Breathable neoprene
- Three brush heads featuring tough nylon bristles and an integral scraper for mud de-clogging - Ideal for chain, cassette and sprockets - 10-speed compatible
- Designed to clean your bike frame and components while caring for delicate finishes - Tough impact resistant dual density handle that won’t slip in extreme conditions - Oversized head for fast cleaning of large areas - Rubberized impact zones for maximum protection
Page 1 of 2 Next page